Friday, January 05, 2007

Notes and Domino 7.0.2 part numbers

I've been having problems for the past couple of months with Passport Advantage not showing me the correct entries. Sometimes I have to go the All Downloads section, other times I have to search by part number. I'm sure there's a decoder ring somewhere, but I wanted to make it easier on everyone else and just give you the part numbers and the file descriptions in case you need them.
  • C96RIEN - Notes and Domino 7.0.2 Release Notes
  • C940BML - Notes 7.0.2 Quick Start Guide -Multilingual
  • C94QIEN - Notes Client 7.0.2 - English
  • C94QAEN - Notes, Administrator and Designer 7.0.2 - English
  • C94QBEN - Domino 7.0.2 - Win32 - English
  • C94QEEN - Domino 7.0.2 - Intel Linux - English
  • C84T5NA - Install Shield Tuner
  • C940CML - Server 7.0.2 Quick Start Guide - Multilingual

No comments:

Post a Comment