Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Microsoft Transporter Suite

I got this in my e-mail on January 22nd:

This e-mail is being sent to all current beta members of the Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino:

Today, Microsoft publicly announced the Microsoft Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino to make the transition from Lotus to Microsoft easier.

Today we are also are opening releasing a Public Beta of these tools. The public beta software was placed on the Microsoft Connect site and is now open for anyone to participate.

You can simply download the software from the 'Download' page. If you have any feedback or problems with the beta please use the 'Feedback' link within connect.
Also, we have started to blog about this release on our blog site: http://blogs.technet.com/collabtools/default.aspx


plus Channel 9 has a demo of the tools: http://channel9.msdn.com/go/mscolab/transporter !!!


I'm downloading the video now, but it's 290MB and I'm only getting 8KB/s, so it's going to take a few hours. When I get back to the office and things are less crazy I'll give the Transporter a try myself.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the video and tools.

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erik. I'm hoping to get together with Amy while she's here so I can discuss this in more detail with her. Hopefully she might even have it loaded so I can see a demo.

    ReplyDelete