Friday, September 01, 2006

about that DXL UI Skinner

A while back I posted a list of side projects I was working on. Well, none of them have really progressed much since that time. With a three day weekend upon me I decided it might be time to fire things up. So I'm gonna start working on that DXL UI Skinner, and I'll be blogging about my progress over the weekend.

It would be remiss of me if I did not mention the influence of two luminaries in the Domino blogosphere. First up is Rocky Oliver. His Lotusphere 2006 presentation and the accompanying sample database are what started me thinking about DXL. I also want to thank Ben Poole, who made me aware of his Simple DXL processing sample.

With all this work already done this should be a piece of cake! :-)

P.S. As I was collecting all the links for this post I came across another reference from Ben Poole. This concept has some legs, so I'm even more stoked about getting to work on it. Some of the comments have me a little concerned, but I'll do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment