Friday, January 07, 2011

Please take the time to read this

I had never heard of Bill Zeller until today. He created a bunch of projects that a lot of people use, though. He was also apparently incredibly smart. He committed suicide January 5th, 2010.

Bill's suicide note is long, but please take the time to read it. Bill endured horrors no one ever should and his note describing them is painful to read. I can tell you from my own first-hand experience it's much, much worse from his side. It struck a chord with me because I felt like he did for much of my life. I'm thankful for everyone, and especially Myron, who helped me see that life is worth living. It's tragic that so many people never get the chance to feel loved.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for shearing this letter . it make me wonder how many are feeling this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I wonder how many feel this way, too. I did for most of my life. It was only through the support of amazing friends (that includes everyone reading this), an incredibly patient life partner, and a tireless therapist that I made it though.

    ReplyDelete