Thursday, April 24, 2008

twitter backlash


I'm not sure what kind of social commentary it is, but even Penny Arcade has joined the Twitter backlash. There is also a very funny post on the Penny Arcade homepage. My favorite part is the last paragraph:
The last "tweet" I ever did really explains it all, for me. I was up in Vancouver, and I put up a message saying so, and what kinds of activities I was engaged in. After I did it, I heard a voice - my own voice - saying, "Who the fuck do you think you are? Who are you that you can force your Goddamned minutia on other people, your stupid bullshit, your stone-ground artisanal condiments? How dare you. You should be ashamed." And I was.

If only all Twitter users were as unabashedly insightful.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to find another Penny Arcade fan in our little microverse! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @chris, Count me in on that group. Penny Arcade is great. I just wish they'd do more podcasts.

    ReplyDelete