Friday, February 29, 2008

thanks Volker!

He took a great picture of me. Hey, if I can't be vain on my own blog, where can I? :-)

Volker took this in the Dolphin rotunda on Sunday during Lotusphere. I had just met Francie and was trying to talk to her, and Volker was very persistently trying to get pictures of everyone who was standing around. I finally shut up long enough for him to do it, and after he checked it on his camera he said "You really like yourself". I thought that was hilarious.


4 comments:

  1. What are those yellow badges on your shoulders? Do you have a Lotus Jacket? That would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's just the Lotusphere backpack. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic! You should post it on your Blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I did that, and now I have my picture stuck in with my About box on my profile. I'll have to edit that, I really don't want to join THAT crowd of ASW's. :-P

    ReplyDelete