Thursday, June 07, 2007

blog stats

I've been thinking about posting this for a while and Ed's post jogged my memory. I'm about to go out insane from dissecting stored procedures and needed a break, so here's info from the past 30 days for this blog.

First up, Google Analytics browser stats. As a percentage Firefox has been stable, IE has been decreasing, and Opera and Safari have been increasing.


Next, Feedburner subscription stats. This has fluctuated wildly. At one point over 80% was Bloglines (which I've never even seen), at another point Madicon (which I've also never seen) was over 50%. Netvibes has been above 60% for the past few months.

1 comment:

  1. Yet something else I didn't know Google could do. I've now added Google Analytics to a few pages on my site. Way cool. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete