Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is it okay to share modified versions of Lotus templates?

I know OpenNTF has their Mail Experience, but I just wanted to make sure it was acceptable to share copies of modified templates. I have an application template I created based on the Notes 6 mail template and I also "Blue rinsed" many of the other templates to look like Notes 6. A lot of the templates are stuck in Notes 5, and some (like the Sametime Configuration database) are from some earlier version (4.5?). I was just wondering if it was okay to share my updated versions.

4 comments:

  1. Sure thing! I don't know if you can put them on OpenNTF or not, but I wouldn't mind looking at some of them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! i also would like to have an answer but.... who can we ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind to have a look and then can try to get a statement from Legal about it.
    :-) stw

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been doing it for 4 years :-) IBM never said a word AND is clearly aware of it.

    ReplyDelete