Friday, December 29, 2006

Upcoming travel

The next several weeks are going to be a little insane...
  • January 6 - 13, 2007 - Lake Tahoe ski trip (link to our timeshare resort). This will be my 9th year going to Tahoe and my partner's 12th, and a friend from San Francisco will be joining us for the third year. If there's anyone out there in the Sacramento or Bay Area and you want to join us, let me know. We have a spare sleep sofa. :-)
  • January 20 - 26, 2007 - Lotusphere. My second! I still need to figure out what sessions to attend.
  • February 4 - 11, 2007 - WinterPRIDE in Whistler, BC (ski trip) We went to this event in 1999 when it was called Altitude. Some friends from Atlanta will be joining us
Between all this I'll be upgrading our servers to Domino 7.02 and migrating more servers off the iSeries and onto Red Hat. I still need to publish more documentation about that process...

Later in the year I already have the following planned...
  • June 3rd - Wedding in the Eastern Shore.
  • July 13th - Wedding in Toronto
  • October 20th - Wedding in Boston
  • November 13 - 24 - transatlantic cruise - Barcelona to Miami on the Oceania Regatta
With all this travel I'll end up taking a couple of weeks off without pay. I gotta live while I'm still alive, right?

3 comments:

  1. I can see your making a short stop in my country on your transatlantic cruise, you won't have much time but if you need/want to know anything about Ponta Delgada let me know.

    Busy year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitor, thanks for the invitation. Since that trip is nearly a year away we haven't done much planning yet. I may take you up on your offer as the time draws nearer. Obrigado muito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh eh! You're already doing some homework.
    I don't live on the island you're visiting but can give you many tips about it.
    Feliz Ano Novo!

    ReplyDelete